This blog is the story of my day to day adventures living at home away from home. I'll be telling stories about whole new kinds of dragons and monsters..and angels and fairy godmothers too =D So hold on tight guys, its gonna be a bumpy ride!!

Friday, September 3, 2010

GO BULL DAWGS

This week, a lot happened. I got my debit card, yahoo! Although it is convenient, and so so practical, and simply makes my wallet feel cooler, it is also so so dangerous. I could easily overspend with this thing in my hand, it's like my own personal genie in the card. But of course, I have to pay the genie to work, lol. The idea of virtual finance is a great thing, but if you dont use it wisely, I mean, while thinking about the difference between what u need and what u want, u'll soon end up digging ur own grave for sure. Like the saying goes, be careful what u wish for. But still, I cant deny it's an awesome feeling to slide a card, i've never enjoyed shopping better!!

Enough about me, its time to get some DAWG MADNESS around!!! GRRHHHHH!! LOL.
The football season's gonna kick off tomorrow, and I'm all down for it. Go DAWGS, sink them good. Although American football isn't as popular back home, I did some readings about it, and I find it very exciting.(and that's only by reading about it..)
Cant wait to watch my first real live game, and a home game too. Good luck DAWGS!!
Got to run, on a tight schedule. Have a great day guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment