This blog is the story of my day to day adventures living at home away from home. I'll be telling stories about whole new kinds of dragons and monsters..and angels and fairy godmothers too =D So hold on tight guys, its gonna be a bumpy ride!!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

InSpiRing Words

This week a lot happened. We finally got our furniture, a 27" TV for just $50, beds(finally!!) for free, and a lot of other stuff thanks to the charity give away near Aiken Village. It's really great what there doing to help international students down there, we really appreciate it. It gives us such a bonus for not needing to buy furniture, we could use the money for more important purposes such as the College Tuition, duhh..lol. But the cherry on top of my weekend was when I found this quatation. It had a background of an old man with eyes filled with sorrow and tiresome, as if he'd lost his will to live. I hope you guys get something from this, I surely got alot.

"First, I was dying to finish school and start college,
And then I was dying to finish college and start working,
Then I was dying to marry and have children,
And then I was dying for my children to grow enough so i could go back to work,
But then I was dying to retire,
And now I am dying,
And Suddenly I realized,
I forgot to live."

Please don't let this happen to you,
apreciate your current situation and enjoy each day =).

Sincerely,
Akmal.

1 comment:

  1. Great quote! It does seem like we are all in a big hurry. And I have to tell you, I always feed the fish when I drop by your blog - cool!

    ReplyDelete