This blog is the story of my day to day adventures living at home away from home. I'll be telling stories about whole new kinds of dragons and monsters..and angels and fairy godmothers too =D So hold on tight guys, its gonna be a bumpy ride!!

Friday, October 29, 2010

A hectic Week

Aloha people!! Sorry i haven't posted in quite a while. It's been such a busy week, but that would just be giving an excuse really. The funny thing about the courses i'm taking this semester is, whenever there's gonna be exams for whatever class i'm taking, it's all gotta be on the same week!! lol. and this coming week, there's gonna be two exams, and one major difficult HTML project And I tell ya, the exams aren't getting any easier. haha.
I'm just finishing my video project and hopefully, i can cope with the rest of the weekend without passing out, haha. I have a few interesting topics I might post to cover up the weeks i didn't, so tune in. alright, gotta run, have an academic advising session with Dr.Swortzel. Take care!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed the instructional video on adding music to your blog. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete