This blog is the story of my day to day adventures living at home away from home. I'll be telling stories about whole new kinds of dragons and monsters..and angels and fairy godmothers too =D So hold on tight guys, its gonna be a bumpy ride!!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

LAWS OF ATTRACTION

I read my friend's blog yesterday, and found him posting something interesting bout what gurls should do to get boys going crazy over em, so i sort of got inspired to write what i think boys should do to make girls stick to em like glue. but of course, this is only an opinion, a lot of generalization going on here, haha.

i had this friend in high school, he had like the hottest chick in school as his girlfriend, and he didn't even try. He even treated the girl like she was dirt sometimes. that always made me curious, "what the heck does she see in him?". haha. but it seems that under that "bad boy" mask the dude had, he really understood the way the world goes round, get what i mean?

ATTRACTION LAW 1: "Gimme my game!"

ARgggggrrrrr....
AAAAAHH!
I would raise my fist to the heavens and shout: "By the powers of Gromthar, I shall possess her!"
We want what we cannot have.
ATTRACTION LAW #2: "Just a little Memento..."
If we DON'T know what's going to happen, we find it attractive.
ATTRACTION LAW #3: "She will come around..."

If it's perceived as establishing safety and comfort - we are attracted to it.

I have a lot of friends that started from being friend to good firends, then close friends, then boyfriends and girlfrieds, and some of em even evolved into siamese twins (they'll always be together, i mean always!! haha). Its true that different people are attracted to different kinds of things and usually one couple wont have the same love story with another, but out of talking with em, the had a similar pattern. They either eat regularly, skype regularly, have dinner together regularly, or anything else that ends with regularly.  They feel safe and comfortable with each other, and eventually, it hit's the big question whether they want to go 'exclusive' or not. this goes to show the third law:



4 comments:

  1. The friend you mention, I know it is me. Thanks. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku rase ayat-ayat yg last, bold tu paling betul..hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahaha, setuju kn asnida. hampa suma ni unik.

    ReplyDelete