This blog is the story of my day to day adventures living at home away from home. I'll be telling stories about whole new kinds of dragons and monsters..and angels and fairy godmothers too =D So hold on tight guys, its gonna be a bumpy ride!!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

VidEo Veek

Haha, lol, the title's suppose to mean video week. I just put a little Indian accent i learnt from a friend. This weeks assignment was that we had to create our own video, I mean, videos and make our own movie. How cool is that!! You get to be your own director and get an audience for free. Personally, i think that this is a very useful assignment coz it's really fun discovering movie maker and plus, it's easy. You could probably see that most videos posted on YouTube are edited in movie maker, proving just how applicable this knowledge really is.
Unfortunately, although we had the chance to become directors, we also had to become our own actors, scrip writers, props, and all that. so the yelling part in directing really hits u back in the face, haha. I hope Dr.Sexton and Nick both liked my video, coz I tried my best and wow, I have a pretty thick accent. Nevertheless, i enjoyed every minute of the short lived Directing life I had, haha. I feel like I'm gonna try and make one for next year's mothers day, hope my mum nows how to unzip files, lol. Good idea eh? Hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment